A-1 CHARGING CUTOFF PILOT VALVE (cont)
CLEANING, INSPECTION, AND REPAIR (cont)
Remove choke plug from drycleaning solvent and dry with compressed air. Check that choke plug is clean and
Lightly coat threads of choke plug with compound consisting of one part graphite and two parts oil. Install choke
17. Use silicone grease and lubricate O-rings, O-ring grooves in spool valves, and bushings into which spool valves
enter. Use a clean, lint-free cloth and remove excess lubricant.
Valve assemblies are under a spring load. Use caution during assembly procedures so that no parts fly
out, causing injury to personnel.
18. Install choke plug (26) in body (1).
19. Install two springs (24) and check valves (25) into two capnuts (23).
20. Install two check valve assemblies (22) and tighten.
21. Install four O-rings (20) and O-ring (19) on cutoff valve (21).
22. Assemble actuating piston assembly (7) by the following:
Install four O-rings (14) and O-ring (13) on actuating piston (15).
Install felt strainer (17) on plug (16) and secure with strainer retainer (18).
Install plug (16) in actuating piston (15) and tighten.
23. Install gaskets (12), (11), (10), and (9).
24. Install actuating piston assembly (7).
25. Install bottom cover (6) and secure with two bolts (5).
26. Install cutoff piston assembly (8).
27. Install spring (4) and top cover (3) and secure with two bolts (2).