When the item Is not used with all serial numbers of the same model, the effective serial numbers are
shown on the last line(s) of the description (before UOC).
The usable on code, when applicable.
The statement "End of Figure" appears just below the last item description In Column 4 for a given figure
In Section II.
QTY (Column (5)). The Qty (quantity per figure column) indicates the quantity of the item used In the breakout
shown on the illustration figure, which is prepared for a functional group, subfunctional group, or an assembly A "V"
appearing In the column in lieu of a quantity indicates that the quantity is variable and may vary from application to
How to Locate Repair Parts.
When National Stock Number or Part Number is Not Known,
(1) Using the table of contents, determine the assembly group or subassembly group to which the Item belongs
This Is necessary since figures are prepared for assembly groups and subassembly groups, and listings are divided into
the same groups.
(2) Find the figure covering the assembly group or subassembly group to which the item belongs.
(3) Identify the items on the figure and note the Item number.
(4) Refer to the Repair Parts List for the figure to find the part number.
(5) After finding the figure and Item number, verify that the Item is the one you're looking for, then locate the
item number in the repair parts list for the figure.
With (Comb Form)