3-65. COUPLER (cont)
CLEANING, INSPECTION, AND REPAIR
· Drycleaning solvent P-D-680 is toxic and flammable. Wear protective goggles and gloves and
use only in a well-ventilated area. Avoid contact with skin, eyes, and clothes and don't breathe
vapors. Do not use near open flame or excessive heat. The flash point is 100 138°F (38 59°C).
If you become dizzy, get fresh air immediately and get medical aid. If contact with eyes is
made, wash your eyes and get medical aid immediately.
· Compressed air used for cleaning purposes will not exceed 30 psi (207 kPa). Do not direct
compressed air against skin. Use goggles or full face shield.
8. Use drycleaning solvent and clean parts. Dry with compressed air.
9. Magnaflux pivot pin. Replace pin if cracked or if diameter is worn below 1-11/16 inches (42.8625 mm).
10. Inspect pocket of yoke (10) for rough surfaces. Remove roughness as required.
11. Magnaflux yoke (10). Replace if cracked. Inspect pin hole. Diameter of pin hole is 1-13/16 inches (46 mm)
minimum and 2 inches (50.8 mm) maximum. Replace yoke in hole.