4-6. TRANSITION RELAY PANEL (cont)
j. In the above test, if the output at TB1-L is incorrect, tach receiver card 1137 is probably defective. If the output at
TB1-L is correct but either output at TB1-H or TB1-J is incorrect and will not adjust, the two-channel speed-event
card 1139 is probably defective.
k. Disconnect test equipment.
2. Remove tach receiver card (1) and two-channel speed-event card (2) from relay panel(3).
CLEANING, INSPECTION, AND REPAIR
· Drycleaning solvent P-D-680 is
toxic and flammable. Wear
protective goggles and gloves and
use only in a well-ventilated area.
Avoid contact with skin, eyes, and
clothes and don't breathe vapors.
Do not use near open flame or
excessive heat. The flash point is
100 138°F (38 59°C). If you
become dizzy, get fresh air and
contact with eyes is made, wash
your eyes and get medical aid
· Compressed air used for cleaning
purposes will not exceed 30 psi
compressed air against skin. Use
goggles or full face shield.
3. Use a clean wiping rag damped in drycleaning
solvent and remove grease or oil from frame.
Remove dust and dirt by blowing with dry
4. Inspect cards for cracks, breaks, or damage. Inspect
protective coating for damage.